upMSInfo32 replaces msinfo32.exe, the Windows System Information Tool.
Some settings are also used by upDXDiag and visa versa.
Other OS Description
Extra services (on/of) -> your own list
Extra Manufacturers (on/off) -> your own list
|Set all services stopped|
Set all services running
All services mixture of running and stopped
How to install?
Before we start:
- Install this program only on a virtual machines!
- You MUST HAVE owner rights for deleting or renaming msinfo32.exe in windows/system32. See also Tip 1 below.
- STEP 1: run upMSInfo32Setup.exe
- STEP 2: open C:/windows/system32
- STEP 3: rename msinfo32.exe to p.e. BAKmsinfo32.exe or delete it
- STEP 4:
- for Win 32bit systems: skip and goto STEP 5
- for Win 64bit systems:
- open C:/windows/sysWOW64
- copy or move upmsinfo32.exe to c:/windows/system32
- open C:/windows/system32
- STEP 5: rename upmsinfo32.exe to msinfo32.exe
- STEP 6: run the ‘new’ msinfo32.exe
- STEP 7: press CTRL + ALT + Q to open the settings for tweaking upMSinfo32
TIP 1: TakeOwnershipEx is a free tool that allows you to get full access to files and folders in an easy way
TIP 2: Remove install evidence from the registry
*** IMPORTANT : INSTALL THIS TOOL ONLY ON A VIRTUAL MACHINE (VM)! ***
Do you have any questions or remarks?
Register and join the Forum!